Fri, 04/22/2022 - 8:00pm to 10:00pm
Protocols of Galactic Interaction
Join Ender Black on a superb conversation with power couple, Foster Gamble and Kimberly Carter Gamble, creators of the films THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? (2011) and THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes (2020). On this interview, we invite you to open your eyes, ears, heart and mind to the myriad of planetary anomalies, and most importantly, to awesome solutions for a better, more just future. Not anymore a matter of dreams and aspirations, we are currently in a very unique and unprecedented position to activate, once and for all, massive changes in many critical aspects of our collective reality. These two wonderful documentaries are proverbial "red pills", able to not only stimulate intellects, activate hearts and inspire souls, but also greatly entertain!
Foster Gamble is one the heirs to Procter & Gamble, and currently serves as President & Co-Founder of Clear Compass Media. He's the host, Co-Writer, and Director of Visual Design for the films THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? and THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes --- At age 14, Foster Gamble had a vision where he glimpsed what he perceived to be the Universe’s fundamental energy pattern. He spent the next 35 years trying to figure out the details and implications of what he had seen. That quest took two paths: a scientific journey and an exploration of the human potential to navigate successfully through the challenges threatening our survival. His films represent the convergence of these two paths.
Kimberly Carter Gamble is the Producer, Director and Co-Writer of THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? and THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes. Kimberly is Founder and CEO of Clear Compass Media, Thrive Movement International and ThriveOn. All of her work is designed to help up-level people’s sense of what is possible so that they stop settling for less. Toward that end, she focuses on breakthrough innovations and technologies that empower people and heal themselves and the planet in unprecedented ways. She is a mother and grandmother and is grateful for the opportunity to have such a love-filled and on-purpose life.
We discuss the films, the uplifting and hopeful messages embedded in the films, and specifics such as the dynamic and nature of our outdated global financial system, as well as its inherently unfair and centralized structure. Other topics include:
* The difficult and delicate condition of planet Earth as a colony of a foreign, invasive, overpowering and negative influence (baddie offworlders), and how this is at the core of the current condition of the planet.
* The overbearing and highly negative influence of the 1% in charge of global banking rules and regulations, as well as certain old and elite private banking and corporate interests.
* The massive array of alternative energies available, specifically the currently experimental future of energy, i.e. energy obtained from the "Unified Field".
* The immense and awe-inspiring merit of our fellow beings on the planet, and our primary responsibility to protect them with all our might, as well as learn from their invaluable animal wisdom.
* The journey of seeing, feeling and experiencing the "Unified Field", what we could also call the planetary consciousness field (our organic spirit matrix). To want to achieve spirituality on a planet seemingly devoid of spiritual matters or spiritual appreciation.