Joe Clement hosts and we hear:
- Bill Resnick reviews the PBS "American Experience" documentary about Emma Goldman, which rebroadcasts this weekend and Monday night.
- Joe talks with local meditator and activist, Guy Berliner, about the corporate promotion of mindfulness meditation, but also the connection we could make between meditation and changing the world through politics and social action.
- Movie Moles Denise Morris and Jan Haaken review the classic boxing film, "Rocky", and consider it in light of myths of American greatness.
- Bill returns to comments on the politics of student life and the broader social position of students inin 21st Century America.
- Jan Haaken returns to talk with Sophie Smith, a humanitarian aid worker, about a fellow humanitarian aid worker who was criminally prosecuted for providing food and water to migrants crossing the borderlands.
Listen to the whole show below or individual segments above. Subcribe to our podcast. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter. Email us at oldmolevarietyhour-at-gmail-dot-come.