Today on Radiozine, Suzanne LaGrande speaks with authors Gay Hendricks and Carol Kline about their recently published book, Conscious Luck: Eight Secrets to Intentionally Change Your Fortune.
Gay Hendricks, PhD, is a New York Times bestselling author whose other books include Conscious Loving and The Big Leap.
Carol Kline is a writer, speaker coauthor of Happy for No Reason, Love for No Reason, and five books in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series.
In this interview they discuss:
- What luck is and how to harness it
- Social programing and the upper limit problem
- The legacy of shame and how it creates limiting beliefs
- Structural Oppression and luck
- How Small acts of courage can make big life shifts