The Waterfront Blues Festival is the largest celebration of blues, soul, funk, and rhythm & blues west of the Mississippi. Join us for a long weekend filled with amazing performances across four stages, food, vendors, river boat cruises, and more!
The Waterfront Blues Festival is committed to providing a world-class event to the community of Portland and beyond that presents diverse musical arts, culture, and entertainment. The festival has also been committed to using its broad platform to create awareness and support of hunger relief efforts since 1988.
Sunday, July 7
- TROMBONE SHORTY & ORLEANS AVENUE
- Cyril Neville
- Shemekia Copeland
- Chubby Carrier & Bayou Swamp Band
- Sugaray Rayford
- Christone “Kingfish” Ingram
- Curley Taylor & Zydeco Trouble
- Lil’ Pookie & the Zydeco Sensations
- Wayne Singleton & Same Ol’ 2-Step
- Sons of the Soul Revivers
- Ural Thomas & the Pain
- Saeeda Wright
- Mary Flower w/Sons of Soul Revivers
- Skull & Bones Gang
- Too Loose Cajun Zydeco Band
- Turtle’s Guitar Mafia
- United by Music
- and more to come!