In this episode of The Imaginary Possible host Suzanne LaGrande speaks with Theresa Fesinstine, founder of People-Power AI a company that helps businesses harness the power of artificial intelligence. With experience working in the field of human resources for over 25 years, she shares her thoughts on how AI can help organizations function more smoothly.
Topics discussed include:
- What an organization culture includes
- How AI can make job-related tasks quicker and improve how new employees start their jobs.
- How new AI technologies can help understand how teams work together and suggest ways to communicate and have meetings better.
- The use of AI to predict which employees might leave and take action early to save money.
- How AI tools can save time in HR tasks like data analysis and administrative work, allowing HR teams to focus more on human connection and culture-building efforts.
- What a people-first approach in organizations means
For More about Theresa Fesinstine and People Powered AI visit: https://www.linkedin.com/in/theresafesinstine/
For more episodes of the Imaginary Possible, visit The ImaginaryPossible. com or The ImaginariumAI.com