Have items you want to contribute to KBOO? Contact the Station Manager at 503-231-8032 or email manager[at]kboo[dot]fm. No broken items, please.
Items wished for:
- GOOD vacuum. We got one, but it's on it's last legs.
- Computer/desk chairs in GOOD, working condition
Pro-bono Professional Services
- Plumbing services - to replace an understank valve. Also looking to install a mop sink.
- Roofing material and services- To remodel the roof of our KBOO owned-building!
- Licensed plumbing, electrical & HVAC services- To support the maintance of our KBOO owned-building!
- Therapy and Counseling services- To support our volunteers and staff when they need it.
- Mediation and Facilitation services- To support resolving conflicts and communications challenges between community members.
- Web development: Coding, CMS module development (Drupal 7), mySQL scripting, webstream and podcast configuration
And specifically for the Youth Collective:
- Digital Recorders - Zoom recorders preferred
- Shure SM-58, SM-57, or SM-7 Microphones
- Laptop computers with Adobe Audition (Off Site Editing, for use by our offsite youth groups)
- Plane tickets, Frequent Flyer Miles, or something in that realm to visit other Youth Radio Projects.