Old Mole Variety Hour October 1st 2012
Joe Clement hosts today's Old Mole and we hear about the NFL referee lockout, the Trans Pacific Partnership, and organizing the working-class against imperial war.
- Bill Resnick talks with labor historian Peter Rachleff about the NFL referee lockout.
- Frann Michel criticizes the silence around ghastly the Trans Pacific Partnership
- Joe reads an essay against the consumer-centric response to the NFL lockout.
- Joe comments on Bertolt Brecht's short-story "If Sharks Were Men".
- Laurie Mercier and Michael Zweig discuss contemporary working-class war resistance.