Meetings are held at KBOO (unless otherwise noted) and are open to all - call ahead to check times.
- The Board of Directors - Meets the 4th Monday of each month starting at 6:00 pm
- Development Committee - Meets the first Monday of every month at 6:00 pm.
The Development Committee discusses marketing, fundraising and public relations strategies for the station.
- Engineering Committee - Meets the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 pm.
- Finance Committee - Meets the third Tuesday of every month at 4:30 pm. Click here for more info and minutes.
- People of Color Caucus - Call Celeste Carey at KBOO (503)231-8032.
- Personnel/Governance Committee - Meets the second Monday of every month at 6:30 pm. There will be no October meeting. Next meeting November 12.
- Programming Advisory Committee - Meets the second Tuesday of every month at 6:00 pm. The Program Committee works with the Program Director to evaluate programmers and develop programming ideas. Due to the Membership Drive, the October meeting will be October 23rd from 6-7:30pm.
- Queerboo Collective - Meets the second and fourth Tuesdays of every month at 6:30 pm, after Out Loud airs. Email: KbooOutLoud [at] yahoo.com.
- Strategic Planning Committee no longer actively meeting - blog, Strategic Planning Documents
- Tech Committee - Meets the third Thursday of every month at 3:30 pm.
- Youth Collective - Meets every Wednesday at 6:00 pm. The KBOO Youth Collective plans the monthly youth public affairs show, The Underground, and the original youth music show, Youth Randomonium. All youth aged 21 years or younger are welcome to attend, as well as "adult allies" who are interested in giving support to the youth members.