The 2011-2016 KBOO Strategic Plan (finalized 6-6-2011)
The previous draft is 2011-04-06.
|79pp Strategic Plan.pdf||749.15 KB|
- Strategic Plan PDFs to download
- Overview/Executive Summary
- Chapter 1: History of KBOO Community Radio
- Chapter 2: Market Demographics
- Chapter 3: Existing Organizational Structure
- Chapter 4: Summary of Community Planning Process
- Chapter 5: Reinventing KBOO - A Plan of Action
- CHAPTER 6: Proposed Organizational Changes
- CHAPTER 7: Proposed Programmatic Changes - A Plan of Action Overview
- CHAPTER 8: Resource Development Goals - A Plan of Action
- DRAFT KBOO Strategic Plan, 2011-2016 (2011-04-06)
Thom Hartmann on KBOO?
Beginning October 7th, KBOO began a trial period of 'The Thom Hartmann Show' from 4 - 5 pm weekdays. Click here to find out more about our trial period of airing Thom Hartmann - we want to hear your response!
KBOO Board of Directors
A Membership Engagement Committee meeting will be held on Nov 27th at 5:30 PM. The meeting will be held at the Portland SEIU Union hall located at 6401 SE Foster Rd in SE Portland (near the intersection of Foster Rd and Holgate).
The next KBOO Board meeting will be on December 16th at 6 pm at KBOO - 20 SE 8th Ave.
KBOO seeks Station Manager
KBOO 90.7 FM is seeking a Station Manager to lead our dynamic 45 year old non-commercial, community radio station.
We are looking for:
• Nonprofit management experience.
• Ability to thrive and work collaboratively in a decentralized organization.
• Ability to delegate, plan and organize people to meet goals and objectives.
If you are interested, please go here: http://kboo.fm/stationmanagerhire2013 for more information on job-description and application requirements.